To help people decide whether they are a comfortable drone, a freak in the system, or a burden to society, I have made a simple check-list to see if you’re a Freedom Junkie.
Are you a Freedom Junkie?
1. You get bored of your everyday environment often, and even when you are somewhere new, 6 months is enough – before you want a change of scenery.
2. You enjoy different sexual partners, often.
3. Your job is meaningless, your boss a dork, your work colleagues boring.
4. You don’t accept the manipulative fingers of politics, religion, media hype, social gossip, societal obedience, celebrity worship.
5. You don’t want a mortgage, student loan, or other bank debt like a chain on your ankle, for life.
6. You need few consumer items; and reject swanky, luxurious lifestyles.
7. You want a simple life.
8. You love learning about / experiencing new things constantly; meeting new people, seeing new places that amaze.
9. You love the idea of shouting “Fuck This!” and walking into the sunset … (with your life – in a bag).
10. You thrive on adventure, freshness, unpredictability; And wonder: What will tomorrow bring ?
If you’re affirmative with much of this – drop-out.
Be a Freedom Junkie
& drift with the flow of life.
Join the journey !